Notes from Puzzle Palace

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dun dun dun....the Night of the Exchange

Can someone please explain to me why I get sick at these things and can never sleep? Nah, don't I already know and you don't care so I guess I'd better go back to what you do care about-puzzles!

After the exchange we went back to the hotel to dump the bags and get ready for dinner. The food was good this year open wine and soda for a while, but dessert? Not so much. but then who cares about that. We watched a slight of hand magician and magic show and then the fun really began!

This year they left the ballroom open and we played with toys! I stayed for about an hour and answered a few questions of some non-twisty type folks. Then headed downstairs for a beer in the bar with the renegades. Lots of hilarious chat and a Rubik's cube song.

Today thorough is where the real fun is. The puzzle party (sales day) if I havent enough money for food.....

1 comment:

  1. I think the exchange puzzles are the best part!

    ReplyDelete