Notes from Puzzle Palace

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 1

What a day. We had a nice tour around the national mall today. Saw a bunch of beautiful buildings and some amazing monuments. Spent a lot of time in the hot hot sun.

Once the tour was over we headed out to a few shops. Labyrinth was one of them. If any of you are ever in the DC area that's a nice little shop. the owner is very friendly and you get a discount with the roll of a di.

Ok so we went back to the hotel for a quick shower before dinner. The founders reception was the same as always. A bit of food, a drink or two, a lot of puzzling and talk. Being very silly I only snapped one photo. A puzzle. I promise to be so much better today with that. It's exchange time and this year I want to get a photo with each exchanger to help me remember.

I called it an early night because I have a boatload of puzzles to bag and pack up for tomorrow. More photos then., I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment