Notes from Puzzle Palace

Sunday, December 25, 2011

On the First Day of Christmas

my true love gave to me
a Santa on a cube tree
The tree is made from are a variety of different cubic type puzzles I had on my shelf.  The origin of which are known only to the shelf now as none of them have any labels on them.  Santa Claus is two puzzles in one.  The first puzzle is to remove his sack. The second puzzle is a wire disentanglement that is inside the sack.  I believe I bought this puzzle a few years back on either a Cubic Dissection auction or one of Nick Baxter's auctions.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! That's a lot of twisty puzzles!

    Can you actually solve all of them? I can do the basic cubes up to 7^3 but find them very hard - for that reason I have never tried other shapes/styles.

    Where did the 11^3 cube come from - it looks awesome!

    Kevin
    Puzzlemad

    ReplyDelete